As Electrical Engineer Yacht Builder you will work with a team to build aluminum tenders and sloops. The work mainly consists out of placing, installing and commissioning the electrical installations. Within the execution of the job you will have to deal with many different aspects of technology. Think of the connection of all instruments in the wheelhouse, the connection of switchboards, outboard engines and electric motors. Your responsibilities will also include carrying out repairs and maintenance as well as testing and commissioning the installations.
What do we offer?
- An enjoyable and spontaneous team;
- CAO small metal;
- Travel allowance of €0,19 per km with a maximum of 50km one way;
- Company clothing and tools;
- Day shifts from 07:30 to 16:45h;
- Potential permanent contract;
- A challenging position in an internationally oriented and growing organization in the shipbuilding industry;
- You have completed technical education (VMBO, MBO, MTS) preferably in the direction of electrical and/or automotive engineering;
- You are available full time (40 hours per week);
- You have a flexible attitude.
Who are we?
We are Alumax Boats B.V. in Meppel and we build aluminum boats for the business and private market. With sizes from 4m to 24m with various techniques and propulsions. The team consists out of about 25 people (employees, self-employed and temporary workers). Because our business orders are increasing we want to expand our team with several positions including this one.
Are you interested in our vacancy? Then please contact REmko Germeraad at 0522 24 22 12 or send your motivation letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org