(Occasion) Bullit 660 outboard
The Bullit 660 outboard is an aluminum tender made by Alumax Boats in Meppel. The boat is 6.60 meters long and 2.46 meters wide. The draft is 40 centimeters and the headroom is 1.12 meters. The aluminum boat is equipped with a 175HP Suzuki outboard motor.
The Bullit 660 outboard in the pictures has been in use by us as a demo model since September this year.
- LED navigation lights red/green, 260 degree removable white light a a 12 volt plug;
- Control panel with 3 switches;
- Silverguard cushion set;
- Bimini top with aluminum frame;
- Deluxe armrest with 2 stainless steel cup holders;
- Sun bed with wooden bottom;
- Fixed fuel tank 140L;
- Hydraulic steering;
- Waterproof cover for console;
- Removable table;
- Stainless steel railing and bollards;
- Stainless steel flagpole set;
- Stainless steel removable water ski pole;
- Stainless steel swim ladder with grab bar;
- Wrapped hull + pot lid;
- Flexiteek floor;
- STAZO anti-theft lock;
- Engine bolt lock;
- Walk-through in rear bench to swim platform;
- 175HP Suzuki Drive-by-Wire outboard motor.
V-bottom with spray rail, double bottom with air chamber, self-draining checker plate floor, foredeck with anchor locker, u-bench in front of the boat with storage in all benches, console with storage and seating in the front, rear bench with storage and space for (extra) fuel tank(s), aluminum railing and 4 bollards, 2 swim platforms on either side of the engine, trailer eye in the bow, anode on the underwater hull and a solid rubber fender.
All hatches are fitted with latches, hinges and bollards, the boat is welded from seawater-resistant aluminum and comes with owner’s manual and CE mark.
Would you rather have a new Bullit 660 outboard built? Click here >
Is this your dream boat? Get in touch!